Mass Intentions for next weekend – February 16/17, 2019
Saturday: 4:00 PM – Jerome Palauskas (Jim Snyder)
Sunday: 8:30 AM – Judy Butsko (3 J’s)
11:00 AM – Sean Gaidula (Colarusso Family)
7:00 PM – Parishioners of St. Ann Basilica Parish
Born To Eternal Life
May they rest in the peace of the risen Christ Helen Ulias
and may comfort be granted to their families Harry Cleveland
** Remember in your Prayers **
Theresa Vaitkus, Alex Douglas, Stella Kasorek, Danielle Cicco, Brian Craig, Ann Haduck, Michael Melnick, Joanne Klens, Donn Klens, Richard Tini, Richard Sakosky, Heather Sakosky, Mary Carpenter, Irene Jankowski, Connie Vinciguerra, Dorothy O’Boyle, Cookie Matticks, & Albert Mazonis.
What’s New ????
· Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick: On Monday, February 11th, we will be offering the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick after all the novena Services. Please join us.
· Side Door Repairs: Please bear with us this week during our repairs to our side door entrance. The repairs should be finished in a week.
· Basilica Parking: If you are having a problem finding parking in the front of the Basilica, there is more parking in the rear and a handicap ramp to the right of the parking lot that will take you right into the hallway leading to the church.
· Cookbook Meetings: Our committee will be meeting on Wednesday, February 13th at 1:00 PM in the Shrine Dining Room. All are welcome.
· St. Ann Book Club: Meeting on Wednesday, February 13th at 6:00 PM in the St. Ann’s Room. They will be discussing “Left to Tell,” by Immaculee Ilibagiza. New members are always welcome.
· Brother Joe Rogers/Bible Study: Our program will begin on Tuesday, March 5th at 7:00 PM in the St. Gabriel’s Room in the lower church. Brother Joe will be discussing the First & Second Books of Chronicles. For details stop in the Gift Shop or call 570-347-5691.
· Winter Pick-Me-Up: We will be hosting a get together after the 8:30 AM Mass on Sunday, February 17th in the Shrine Dining Room. Stop in for a coffee, danish and fellowship.
· First Friday Adoration: Is every 1st Friday of every month. Adoration is in the lower church chapel following the 8:30 AM Mass until 3:30 PM. We begin with recitation of the Rosary and the remainder of the day is in silent meditation.
· St. Ann Food Pantry: The pantry hours are the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of each month, from 7 PM to 8:30 PM.
· Prayer Line: For information or prayer
requests, call Carol at 562-3745.
· Legion of Mary: Meeting on Mondays in the
Shrine Center at 6:30 PM. All are welcome to
join. Call Dori at 343-7373.