Born To Eternal Life
May they rest in the peace of the risen Christ Mary Catherine Yarros
and may comfort be granted to their families Lucy Pepe
Mass Intentions for next weekend – February 1/2, 2020
Saturday : 4:00 PM – Bob Sarafinko (Frank Langan & Family)
Sunday: 8:30 AM- Rose Rutkowski (Gris Family)
11:00 AM – Rita Gilroy (Francis & Sharon Scott)
7:00 PM - Living & Deceased Members of St. Ann Basilica Parish
** Remember in your Prayers **
Ann DePalma, Mary Carpenter, Lou Ann Hudzik, Thomas Szajkowski, Joanne Bianca, John Pawlik, Andromeda Sarkowski, Thomas Carrill, Donn & Joanne Klens, Fr. Paul Weirichs, C. P., Helen Yankovich, Nicholas Tellie, Andrew Havey, Jack Havey, Spencer Havey, Mary Howells, Mary McAndrew, Elizabeth Hydock, Carol Meredick, Bill Lavelle, Sarah Igoe Sarkowski, Vivienne James Budzyn, Theresa Vaitkus, Alex Douglas, Danielle Cicco, Ann Haduck, Richard Tini, Richard Sakosky, Heather Sakosky, Connie Vinciguerra, Dorothy O’Boyle, Cookie Matticks, & Albert Mazonis.
What’s New ????
Collections (6months) $ 201,000.00
Annual Budget 440,000.00
We hope to make up the deficit in the next 6 months. Thank you for your generosity.
Please make note of this.
· St. Ann Food Pantry: The pantry hours are the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of each month, from 7 PM to 8:30 PM.
· All Saints Academy: For children (Preschool – grade 7) come join us on Tuesday, February 4th from 9 am to 1 pm to see what we have to offer. Spend the time in stimulating activities. Lunch is provided. Call (570) 343-8114 to inquire.
· Adoration: Every First Friday in the Basilica (main church). Begins with Rosary at 9:00 AM and continues throughout the day with quiet meditation. Benediction at 4:00 PM. It will move to the lower church in case of a funeral.
· Prayer Line: For information or prayer
Carol at 562-3745.
· Legion of Mary: Meet on Mondays in the
Shrine at 6:30 PM. All are welcome. Call Dori at 343-7373 or Theresa at 687-5329.