May she rest in the peace of the risen Christ Carolyn Quatra
and may comfort be granted to her family
** Remember in your Prayers **
Louis Nole, Elizabeth Tellie, Ray Hillier, Judy Malave, Ann DePalma, Mary Biel, Sr. Ann Grayeski, Nancy Slack Buskovitz, John Moore, Jean Herman, Phyllis McConnell, Joanne Bosak, Elizabeth Compton, Ethel Bisignani, Erma Mecca, Mickey Scalese, Edward Vidota Jr., Bethany Wojtowicz, Mary McGinley, Jerry Meredick, Cecile Champagne, Mary Avvisato, Walter Pietralczyk, Donna Owens, Jeff Veroski, Sandra Vidota, Fr. Joe Jones, C.P., Marilyn Higgins, Tommy Tierney, Mary Carpenter, Tom Gerrity, Vincent Cosinski, Irene Jankowski, Connie Vinciguerra, Elaine Jacklinski, Margaret Shaughnessy, John Kennedy, Dorothy O’Boyle, Jean Novak, Ann Rook, Matthew Villerot, Danielle Wall, Olivia Krause, Danielle Cicco, Frank Conrad, Cookie Matticks, Irene Guzinski, Jimmy Messina, Catherine Hickey, Delores Chilone, James Drury, & Albert Mazonis.
What’s New ????
· Volunteers Needed: On Tuesday, June 6th, volunteers will meet at the Food Stand to begin cleaning in preparation for the Pot-Luck Picnic and Novena. We will begin at 11:00 am and work throughout the afternoon. We could use a lot of volunteers. Your help would be most appreciated.
· First Communion Pictures: Pictures are ready for pick-up in the Rectory, Monday to Friday, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
· Confirmation Pictures: Pictures are ready for pick up at the Rectory, Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
· $100 Raffle tickets are here: Tickets are available in the Rectory or Shrine. Stop and get yours early to get that special NUMBER.
· Novena Donations: For the month of June, we will be collecting paper towels. Thank you for your generosity.
· 4th Annual Car Show & Chicken BBQ: If you are interested in being a part of this event on Sunday, August 6th, call the Rectory at 342-5166. We need you to make this a success.
· Church Etiquette: The Priest should be the LAST to enter the Church for Mass and the FIRST to leave. There have been an increasing number of people arriving late and leaving early. This is a distraction for those who are trying to prayerfully celebrate the whole Mass.
· St. Ann’s Book Club: Next meeting is Wednesday, June 14th, at 6:00 PM in the St. Ann’s Room. We will be discussing “The Second Greatest Story Ever Told: Now is the Time of Mercy,” by Michael E. Gaitley, M.I.C.
· Day of Reflection: Join us on Saturday, June 17th, as Fr. Siby (the presenter) gives two
reflections: “Life- A Voyage with God” and “Rejoice in the Lord Always.” Spend the day at the Basilica for prayer and fellowship including the Rosary, Adoration and Reconciliation. Sponsored by the Legion of Mary, the day begins at 9:00 AM with coffee and ends at 3:00 PM with Mass. Cost is $22.00 (lunch included). Men and women welcome. Forms are available in the Shrine Gift Shop or call Dorie at 343-7373.
· Holy Cross High School: Sponsoring the Crusader Classic 5k run and 2mi walk Sunday
June 11th, beginning at 8:30am. Preregistration Entry fee is $22/ $8 for 13 & under. Race Day Entry fee $25. To register, please go to runsignup/crusaderclassic5k. The proceeds of the race benefit the Holy Cross High School Cross Country & Track and Field programs.
· Prayer Line: For information or prayer requests, call Carol at 562-3745.
· Legion of Mary: Meeting on Mondays in the Shrine Center at 6:30 PM. All are welcome to join. Call Dori at 343-7373.
Major Raffle Tickets Sold
49 of 400 as of June 1st.