** Remember in your Prayers **
Danny Sawko, Anthony DeStefano, Patricia Roche, Louis Nole, Elizabeth Tellie, Ray Hillier, Judy Malave, Ann DePalma, Sr. Ann Grayeski, Nancy Slack Buskovitz, John Moore, Jean Herman, Phyllis McConnell, Joanne Bosak, Elizabeth Compton, Ethel Bisignani, Erma Mecca, Mickey Scalese, Edward Vidota Jr., Bethany Wojtowicz, Mary McGinley, Jerry Meredick, Cecile Champagne, Mary Avvisato, Walter Pietralczyk, Donna Owens, Jeff Veroski, Sandra Vidota, Fr. Joe Jones, C.P., Marilyn Higgins, Tommy Tierney, Mary Carpenter, Tom Gerrity, Vincent Cosinski, Irene Jankowski, Connie Vinciguerra, Elaine Jacklinski, Margaret Shaughnessy, John Kennedy, Dorothy O’Boyle, Jean Novak, Ann Rook, Matthew Villerot, Danielle Wall, Olivia Krause, Danielle Cicco, Frank Conrad, Cookie Matticks, Irene Guzinski, Jimmy Messina, Catherine Hickey, Delores Chilone, James Drury, & Albert Mazonis.
What’s New ????
· Novena Schedule: Our entire Novena schedule is located on the front page of this bulletin.
· Novena Baked Goods: If you can bake for the Annual Novena and would like to be added to our list, please call Ann Marie at 343-1531 or the Rectory 342-5166 and let us know which day you will be dropping off your donation. Thank you for your time and generosity.
· Children’s Liturgy: Our liturgy is held on the 1st Sunday of the month at the 11:00AM Mass. The next children’s liturgies will be held on Sundays, August 6th and September 3rd.
· Chicken Dinner Tickets: Our Annual Chicken BBQ will be held on Sunday, August 6th from 12 to 4 at the Novena Concession Stand. Tickets are $10.00 and are available at the Rectory or Shrine. All dinners must be purchased in advance.
· Pop-up Tents: Anyone who has a 10 X 10 or larger pop-up tent that we could borrow on August 6th for our Car Show can call the Rectory to let us know. Thank you for helping us make this event a success.
· Volunteers Needed: We need lots of volunteers. for Novena. Forms are available in the racks with the bulletins. our help would be most appreciated.
· CCD News: Our CCD Program is accepting applications for teachers, support staff and aides for the 2017/2018 academic year. If interested, call 903-8408 to discuss options.
· Pictures: First Communion and Confirmation Pictures are ready for pick-up in the Rectory,
· $100 Raffle tickets are here: Tickets are available in the Rectory or Shrine and in the back of the church on Sunday. Help us make this a success. You can share a ticket for $25 or $50.
· Novena Donations: For the month of July, we will be collecting napkins and paper plates. Thank you for your generosity.
· 4th Annual Car Show & Chicken BBQ: If you are interested in being a part of this event on Sunday, August 6th, call the Rectory at 342-5166. We need you to make this a success.
· St. Ann’s Book Club: Next meeting is Wednesday, September 13th, at 6:00 PM in the St. Ann’s Room. We will be discussing “Immortal Diamond: The Search for Our True Self,” by Richard Rohr, O.F.M.
· Prayer Line: For information or prayer requests, call Carol at 562-3745.
· Legion of Mary: Meeting on Mondays in the Shrine Center at 6:30 PM. All are welcome to join. Call Dori at 343-7373.
All Around Town:
Senior Companion Volunteers: If you are 55 or older and reside in Lackawanna County and enjoy spending time with older adults, this is for you. We provide a stipend, paid holidays and vacation time. Call Kathy for more information at 570-347-7911.
Major Raffle Tickets Sold
105 of 400 as of July 6th