** Remember in your Prayers **
Louis Nole, Elizabeth Tellie, Ray Hillier, Mary Ann DeNucci, Judy Malave, Ann DePalma, Mary Biel, Sr. Ann Grayeski, Nancy Slack Buskovitz, John Moore, Jean Herman, Phyllis McConnell, Joanne Bosak, Elizabeth Compton, Ethel Bisignani, Erma Mecca, Mickey Scalese, Edward Vidota Jr., Bethany Wojtowicz, Mary McGinley, Jerry Meredick, Cecile Champagne, Mary Avvisato, Walter Pietralczyk, Donna Owens, Jeff Veroski, Sandra Vidota, Fr. Joe Jones, C.P., Marilyn Higgins, Tommy Tierney, Mary Carpenter, Tom Gerrity, Vincent Cosinski, Irene Jankowski, Connie Vinciguerra, Elaine Jacklinski, Margaret Shaughnessy, John Kennedy, Dorothy O’Boyle, Jean Novak, Ann Rook, Matthew Villerot, Danielle Wall, Olivia Krause, Danielle Cicco, Frank Conrad, Cookie Matticks, Irene Guzinski, Jimmy Messina, Catherine Hickey, Delores Chilone, James Drury, & Albert Mazonis.
What’s New ????
· Ascension : Mass is Thursday, May 25th and is a Holy Day of Obligation.
· First Communion Pictures: Will be ready for pick-up in the Rectory, Monday to Friday, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
· $100 Raffle tickets are here: Tickets will be sold after all the Masses on the weekend of May 27th and 28th. They are also available in the Rectory or Shrine. Stop and get yours early to get that special NUMBER.
· Parish Office Closed : Friday, May 26th through Monday May 29th for mMemorial Day.
· Roundwoods Senior Citizens: Meeting on Tuesday, May 23rd, at 1:00 PM in the Shrine Dining Room. New members welcome.
· Novena Donations: For the month of May, we will be collecting 6” and 9” paper (only) plates. Thank you for your generosity.
· 4th Annual Car Show & Chicken BBQ: If you are interested in being a part of this event on Sunday, August 6th, call the Rectory at 342-5166. We need you to make this a success.
· Coffee Social: LAST CALL!! On May 28th after the 8:30 AM Mass we will conclude our coffee socials until September. Join us for coffee, danish and fellowship. Meet a new parishioner or gather with old friends.
· 2016 Bishop’s Appeal: Thank you to all who contributed to the 2016 Bishop’s Appeal. The totals for each parish were published in the May 1st edition of the Catholic Light. St. Ann’s Basilica Parish gave $31,226. We were a little short of our assigned $32,000 goal. Thanks again.
· St. Ann’s Book Club: Next meeting is Wednesday, June 14th, at 6:00 PM in the St. Ann’s Room. We will be discussing “The Second Greatest Story Ever Told: Now is the Time of Mercy,” by Michael E. Gaitley,M.I.C. New members welcome.
· Day of Reflection: Join us on Saturday, June 17th, as Fr. Siby (the presenter) gives two
reflections: “Life- A Voyage with God” and “Rejoice in the Lord Always.” Spend the day at the Basilica for prayer and fellowship including the Rosary, Adoration and Reconciliation. Sponsored by the Legion of Mary, the day begins at 9:00 AM with coffee and ends at 3:00 PM with Mass. Cost is $22.00 (lunch included). Men and women welcome. Registration required. Forms are available in the Shrine Gift Shop or call Dorie at 343-7373.
· Rail Riders Tickets: If you are interested in attending the June 2nd game please let us
know ASAP. Group tickets need to be purchased well in advance. The Choir will be singing the National Anthem at the game. All ticket requests must be in by May 26th.
· Prayer Line: For information or prayer requests, call Carol at 562-3745.
· Legion of Mary: Meeting on Mondays in the Shrine Center at 6:30 PM. All are welcome to join. Call Dori at 343-7373.
All Around Town:
· The Diocesan Office for Parish Life: Offering an Evening of Recollection for Church Music Ministers beginning at 6:30 pm on May 23rd. If you are a Cantor or a member of the choir and would like to attend call 570-207-2213.
Kathryn Caudullo & Gregory Williams
May 27, 2017 at 1:00 PM.